Our mission is to deliver solutions to the financial services industry, driving business and technology change through proven global expertise.
Axxiome is a name synonymous with quality and value for financial services organizations that are looking to improve or build upon their IT operations. With offices and subsidiaries in many countries across 3 continents, Axxiome excels in transforming legacy banking and insurance platforms to modern solutions, and is considered a leader in implementation and integration of digitization initiatives across the globe.
Join our team!
We have several ongoing and new projects where you could make an impact. You would have the opportunity to support us with your technical. You will be asked to be a pro-active part of the team proposing solutions to banking challenges in the Java development area, building and deploying solutions for our customers and our products.
On a daily basis, you’ll have direct interactions with architects, other developers and also our customer banks to confirm expectations and business requirements ensuring the best quality in the delivery. You will be working within a small front-end team including collaboration with an UX designer, BA’s and occasionally directly clients. You will be mostly creating, but also maintaining features in web applications for the banking industry. You will be extending and improving an internal package with reusable components and others as well as building business content based on that.
- In-depth understanding of React, including hooks, component lifecycle and context.
- TypeScript knowledge.
- Operational knowledge of CSS (and JSS nice to have).
- REST API.
- Developer experience and performance-oriented code style.
- Communicative English.
Additional as a plus:
- DevOps experience: GitLab pipelines, semantic versioning, automatic releasing, docker.
- Experience in banking and banking knowledge.
- Experience working on multi-cultural, diverse, and distributed team across different time zones.
- Working experience in project which used Scrum, Kanban, or Agile approach.
- Close collaboration within the team, brainstorming sessions, and room for innovations.
- Strong impact on architecture and design of the application. Unlike in big teams we are open to new, modern ideas which help improve our products.
- Up-to-date dependencies and a modern tech stack, with possibility to bring in new dependencies quickly.
- Impact on other parts of our products: API, data structure, overall architecture.
- No corporate environment.
- Career opportunity within the Company in all countries.